Alright party people! We have two weeks left till you get to see our final reveal. That means this week we’ve got to make some major progress. Last week we dove into brick, built-ins on built-ins on built-ins, and lime wash plaster! Our space is really starting to come to life. This week the impact is even bigger!
Let’s dive into the progress happening in the basement and at our workshop!
Michael has been busy working on all mouldings. We’ve got: base, door and shoe moulding (thank you Novo!) Once the moulding was installed it was time to fill all the nail holes and start sanding.
This area continues to make me happy. I really want the brick to look as if it has always been in our home. Now the big question continues: do we paint it or leave it natural?…. I know our team has been going back and forth on this decision! We’d love to know what you guys think!
We made major progress here this week. Matt built 12 custom doors for our basement built-ins that Michael assembled last week. Ryann and Matt constructed this pretty rad spray-and-dry rack for the doors in our workshop. We will absolutely be using this again! Love watching our team get creative and think through how we are going to make our product better and better!
So looking forward to showing you guys what we accomplish next week. It’s hard to believe we will be done with this space so soon!
As always, don’t forget to check out all the other guests participating for this year’s one room challenge!
Till next week,